The Creaser Gold is Planet G’s first series of stand-alone creasing machine with a manual sheet feed. The manual sheet feed is best suited for short run jobs and low-volume production. An aligner bed is provided, where the sheet thickness is detected and provides perfect alignment for the stocks before it enters the creasing machine. The aligner settings are simple and quick to set up for a job change. Pressure settings for rollers which hold the stocks are also easily settable. The rollers are spring loaded to avoid settings for normal thickness variations.
The touch screen interface features an easy to set up crease program, with various options on functional values (such as speed) to ensure crack free, quality crease at an optimum speed.
- Manual sheet feed
- Programmable crease positions
- Touch Screen for operator interface
- 25 programmable jobs
- 12 creases per job
- Speed of 4000 sheets per hour (A4/half)
- Settable knife and sheet speed for each job
- PLC controlled with remote diagnostics enabled
- Batch production feature
- Diagnostic features for easy troubleshooting
- Advanced error reporting for quick troubleshooting
* Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) is a computerised Industrial Control System (ICS) that monitors and controls industrial processes which may involve multiple sites and large distances in the physical world.